My Links: Bio | Homestarrunner! | Jeep Goodies | Rate U'r Hangover | Real Men of Genius

 

A retelling of my life in DC and all the stupid ass sh!t I get myself into...



Congrat's Caddy!!

I, like many people in the US, want so badly to believe in the American market. Whether it's automotive, factory, finance, whatever. I want us as a people to succeed and thrive. At this time, the 2008 Cadillac CTS has just been named the coveted 2008 Car & Driver car of the year! I knew that GM had been taking steps in the right direction, and it's great to see that others are taking notice. A short celebration is in order, but then you gotta get your a$$ in gear getting the rest of the fleet in order too! I think many of us are looking forward to the G8 sedan burning up the pavement soon!!
Click here to read a short blurb from Car & Driver

posted by Cptn S.A. Ho @ 10:10 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home