My Links: Bio | Homestarrunner! | Jeep Goodies | Rate U'r Hangover | Real Men of Genius

 

A retelling of my life in DC and all the stupid ass sh!t I get myself into...



Word

I'm not dead, I swear!! I've fallen off the edge of the world tho. Living at the office mostly, there just hasn't been much free time to write or do anything. Other then that, I finally started into my accounting classes... and well, after a long day at the office, the last thing I want to do is pick up an accounting book.
Not much to say right now, I had better get back to work. Hope all is well with everyone around the globe.

posted by Cptn S.A. Ho @ 11:44 AM,

1 Comments:

At Mon Apr 30, 10:30:00 AM EDT, Blogger Mr. X said...

Glad to hear you're not dead. How much longer will you be taking the accounting classes?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home