My Links: Bio | Homestarrunner! | Jeep Goodies | Rate U'r Hangover | Real Men of Genius

 

A retelling of my life in DC and all the stupid ass sh!t I get myself into...



Teachin

Today, I taught a class for my company, I think the class went really well (despite my co-trainer crying b/c she was so stressed first thing in the morn). We got our eval's back and everyone really enjoyed the course and gave us good marks. The boss is pleased, although she said I shouldn't have been teaching so much, but was happy the users were happy.
Although training lasts a full week, yesterday was the only day that I was to teach class. Today’s meeting brought great news tho… Our training schedule has been pushed back indefinitely!! Sweet! And the count down to the birthday continues, I’m gonna try to have someone use my camera snapping pix all day through out the party so that I’ll be able to post em!
Hope you’re all havin a great week!

Labels:

posted by Cptn S.A. Ho @ 5:01 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home