My Links: Bio | Homestarrunner! | Jeep Goodies | Rate U'r Hangover | Real Men of Genius

 

A retelling of my life in DC and all the stupid ass sh!t I get myself into...



Spinnin'

In my never ending quest to find cardio that I don't hate doing, I'm now trying out taking spinning classes. You know what it is... it's that little room that has the pumpin music with about 20-30 stationary bikes & an instructor. The concept is that you pedal with assorted resistance and different positions throughout the class. Now, i'm in decent shape but half-way thru my first class I wanted to throw up and wet myself at the same time. Damn... good cardio!! I recommend this to anyone & everyone, in fact, I'm off to try to catch a class today!

Labels: ,

posted by Cptn S.A. Ho @ 5:02 PM,

1 Comments:

At Thu Nov 16, 12:20:00 PM EST, Blogger KQB said...

Word! I've been meaning to go to one of those--what gym do you go to?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home