My Links: Bio | Homestarrunner! | Jeep Goodies | Rate U'r Hangover | Real Men of Genius

 

A retelling of my life in DC and all the stupid ass sh!t I get myself into...



Git'n SmRt'r

A big milestone today, I've decided to pursue AND have been accepted to a masters program! The program is an MBA with a concentration in hospitality starting in January. Conveniently, my time in EWH3 Mis-Management(MM) is coming to a close right around then as well. You gotta stay busy, right? Heaven forbid having any real type of free time!
Adding this degree to my arsenal of qualifications should really boost my earning potential... let's face it, I can always spend more money!
Now, I know Strayer isn't a big name school, but they have a program I want at a schedule that will work with my life. For example, you stick me in a four hour class in the classroom & I'll be knocked out asleep in no time!! I just don't have the attention span for that sort of thing. One of the course styles that is offered there is called "Synchronous Online" classes. This means that I take my laptop with me to any wireless hot spot and Log in at a set time to join the class in cyber space. So in essence, I might never have to be in the same location twice!!
I'll keep you posted on how things are going. It's deff going to take a pretty penny out of my pocket, but I think this will be well worth it. I'm not sure what I plan to do with this degree, but I'm positive it'll open doors and present new opportunities for me.

Labels: ,

posted by Cptn S.A. Ho @ 6:24 PM,

1 Comments:

At Wed Nov 08, 12:48:00 PM EST, Blogger Ear Shot said...

welcome to the world of the mba. mine got me my job now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home