My Links: Bio | Homestarrunner! | Jeep Goodies | Rate U'r Hangover | Real Men of Genius

 

A retelling of my life in DC and all the stupid ass sh!t I get myself into...



Pimps N Ho's

The pimps N Ho's party was this past weekend and ended up being a great time! Despite the weather, despite almost running out of gas, despite spending too much, it all worked out as planned. Canopy's in the back yard kept the smokers dry and gave some much needed space to the house. Although a good hand full that said they'd be there flaked at the last minute, another good handful that I didn't expect swung by so it all balanced out.

Stats:
Beer: Kegs - 3.5, Bottles - 24
Liquor - 12 liters
Wine - 2 bottles
Pizza's - 23
Attendance - Topped out at approx 90 around 1145pm
Last Cab Out - 330am
Covered Outdoor footage - 375 sq. ft.
Continuous hours of rain - 12

I won't ramble on here, so here are some pix from the event instead. Enjoy!







Labels: ,

posted by Cptn S.A. Ho @ 10:09 AM,

3 Comments:

At Mon Oct 30, 11:11:00 AM EST, Blogger Ear Shot said...

looks like fun

 
At Mon Oct 30, 03:29:00 PM EST, Blogger KQB said...

Good times!

 
At Tue Oct 31, 08:35:00 PM EST, Blogger Boozie said...

No pictures of me? Boo :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home