My Links: Bio | Homestarrunner! | Jeep Goodies | Rate U'r Hangover | Real Men of Genius

 

A retelling of my life in DC and all the stupid ass sh!t I get myself into...



Sunday @ the office?

So as many of you know, I work for a finance firm, and it's the end of the fiscal year. What does that mean? It's time for annual close and plenty of weekend work. blaaaaaaaah. On the one hand, we can just sit around and wear whatever clothes we feel like to the office, so that's kinda nice. But on the other hand, it's Sunday and I'm at the freaking office!!! WTF?? Seriously, how is it that we as a people work more hours & have less vacation time then all the other country's? I'm sure the pursuit of the American dream is to blame for it somehow.
I've yet again become a little slack on updating so let's do a little review.... We had a kick a$$ bar crawl last Sunday on the long weekend. Good times!! We only got thrown out of one bar the entire time. Buuut, we just went to a diff bar once they kicked us out so no biggie. If you get a chance to tell Rock it Grill in Old town Alexandria to go fcuk themselves please do so. They are ridiculous & have a rep. for tossin out people for trivial sh!t. Yesterday we all hit the renn fair, lots of fun and great performers. I was able to catch some shows that I didn't hit last year. The squire on the wire and the witch trials were absolutely hilarious!!! I officially suck at all mid-evil games... I lost at everything I played. Ugh. O well, you can't win em all I guess. Next year, I'm all over it!

Labels:

posted by Cptn S.A. Ho @ 3:59 PM,

1 Comments:

At Mon Sep 11, 03:49:00 PM EDT, Blogger Ear Shot said...

did you get more pictures of hot nuts?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home