My Links: Bio | Homestarrunner! | Jeep Goodies | Rate U'r Hangover | Real Men of Genius

 

A retelling of my life in DC and all the stupid ass sh!t I get myself into...



Vacation!!!

So it's finally time for me to take a break from the real world and do a little bit of traveling. I'm going to spend a few days takin it back to my NC roots catchin up with people that I haven't seen in MONTHS!! I'm deff very excited about seeing some folks from back in tha day, but getting away from the office will also be very nice! Where am I going you ask? Well, here's a break down of travel days and mileage. Yeah, I know it's a lot of miles, but it'll be great to see everyone so the drive will deff be worth it.

277 mi - Thursday - DC to Raliegh
32 mi - Thursday - Raleigh to Chapel Hill
139mi - Friday - Chapel Hill to Charlotte
38mi - Saturday - Charlotte to Lincolnton
250mi - Saturday - Lincolnton to the beach!
197mi - Monday - The beach to Rocky Mount
230mi - Tuesday - Rocky Mount to DC
1,163mi - Total +/-

posted by Cptn S.A. Ho @ 9:40 PM,

3 Comments:

At Sun Aug 13, 12:41:00 PM EDT, Anonymous KQB said...

Hope you get some Cosmic Cantina!

 
At Mon Aug 14, 11:33:00 AM EDT, Blogger Ear Shot said...

rocky mount? my folks live in tarboro.

 
At Mon Aug 14, 11:34:00 AM EDT, Blogger Ear Shot said...

rocky mount? my folks live in tarboro.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home