My Links: Bio | Homestarrunner! | Jeep Goodies | Rate U'r Hangover | Real Men of Genius

 

A retelling of my life in DC and all the stupid ass sh!t I get myself into...



Rockstarz...

So far so good on the trip, been puttin down a lot of miles, but the jeep has bein doin great! If you don't have a NAV or XM radio, I'll again endorse both of these as great items!! Today finds me traveling to Charlotte... well, I did make a pit stop at Starbucks/Borders for some wireless internet & a trip update on the blog... I know, I'm such a junkie!! Going to run into a few friends and do a little partyin with some folks that used to live in the Raleigh area. But first.... snif snif... I stink! Well, I'll need to catch a shower, but since I already stink, I might as well hit the gym.
Yeah, motivation, drive, determination, iPod, work out gloves.... but no freaking shorts!! Nuts. Well, ok, let me atleast get cleaned up since I'm here. So showered and ready to go, I break out my new jeans... always wanted a pair of diesel jeans.... mmmmm.... comfy! Buuut, they are just a smidge too long. NAV to the rescue, takes me right to a Nordstrom where they put up on the pedestal and measure out my alterations. The nice lady says... "How's Friday look to pick them up?" I say "how's 10 minutes sound?" After a little scurrying around, they lend me a pair of jeans and they are off. Let me cut to the chase, best customer service ever. South Park Mall Nordstrom Men's dept... You guys rock!!!
So, onto the first bar of the night to meet up with an old friend from college and make my first bar stop of the night. Wouldn't you know it? My friend picks out a bar owned by the same people that own Bailey's!! No worries, at least everything looks pretty damned familiar to me! I'm a little early, so out comes the lap top... free internet for more surfing while throwin back a few beerz! yummm! The catching up goes well but cannot last too long, as I've got more stops to make in this town! Tab out, and hit the road to another part of tha QC to meet up for dinner.
I get there just in time to witness dog park central in the complex, and possibly the coolest thing I've ever seen. They actually have a Miller Lite tree in the yard!! It's a tree, that's got full miller lites all up in it! Thirsty? Grab a beer off the tree! Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! After a beer from the tree, my friend and I take off into the heart of the city to get a bite with one of my favorite couples ever... Dr. C & Dr. C. Where else but a brew pub!! We hit the south end brewery for a crazy but fun waitress & a good meal with a couple cocktails as well.
After wards, let's all take it to Dr. C's house for some after dinner/pre-going out socializing. As it turns out, they live walking distance to a wicked cool 80's bar. The breakfast club! After meeting up with a few more people to form a small entourage, we socialize and take off to da club. This place is great! (well, if you like 80's clubs that is) 3 floors of good times, & great drink specials. Everything is $1, $2, or $3! Can't beat that. Well, Dr. C was nice enough to pick up dinner for us all, so the least I can do is buy the tab at the bar... well, I guess it was his plan to pick up the tab there too b/c we go to take off to the next bar all I hear is "I got us a ride to the cabaret". Yeah, rollin the pimp limo to the Uptown Cabaret... if you've never been to Charlotte, this is a nice little strip club that I recommend. So, I feel bad that he's spent so much on the ride over there that I take it on myself to cover all our tabs for the night!! Good times were had by all, and wouldn't you know it, I was one of those idiots at the damn ATM with a stripper paying the $10 surcharge fee!! Yeah yeah yeah, I know. I'm an idiot.
We hop another limo back to the Dr's house and break open a few more late night beers. Passin out on the couch around 4am finds me callin it a night.
Damn.... I love Charlotte!!

posted by Cptn S.A. Ho @ 5:28 PM,

3 Comments:

At Fri Aug 18, 04:22:00 PM EDT, Blogger This one time . . . said...

I agree, you're an idiot. A gullable, easily manipulated by strippers idiot.

 
At Fri Aug 18, 04:23:00 PM EDT, Blogger Cptn S.A. Ho said...

What can I say... I have a weakness for hott asian strippers!!

 
At Mon Aug 21, 10:47:00 PM EDT, Blogger This one time . . . said...

I still think you suck.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home