My Links: Bio | Homestarrunner! | Jeep Goodies | Rate U'r Hangover | Real Men of Genius

 

A retelling of my life in DC and all the stupid ass sh!t I get myself into...



Quick break...

So, it's Sunday night and I'm working on some graphics work.. for the better part of the day as it is.. and I wanted to take a quick breather. I figured I'd write something about my weekend quickly. But first... a random thought... Anyone else cravin 80's music lately? I'm jammin to some 38 Special right now as I type!
On Friday, I went out to great falls to catch a movie and have some excellent thai food and catch Talladega Nights which is very possibly the funniest movie I've seen in a while. If you've seen it, please explain to me what the deal was with the cameo's by MOS Def & Elvis Costello? WTF?!? Go check it out, it's excellent! What's not excellent... a two hour commute from Rosslyn to great falls. ugh. What's that all about?!? While I'm at it, here's a link to download some Ricky Bobby wallpaper for your self! Just click here!
After closing the bar last night, I went out with some co-workers who were trying to relive the serving days, but I'm afraid NC servers got them whipped! Outta booze at 5am?!?!? What's that about? Well, gotta get back to the grind and gear up for next week. C-ya!

posted by Cptn S.A. Ho @ 6:17 PM,

1 Comments:

At Fri Sep 01, 12:04:00 PM EDT, Blogger Boozie said...

Oh, yeah, I waited up until 4am for you to come to the birthday party! It was a sad scene...I had 2 red bulls right before the last person left the party and couldn't sleep for hours. I'm too old for this!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home