My Links: Bio | Homestarrunner! | Jeep Goodies | Rate U'r Hangover | Real Men of Genius

 

A retelling of my life in DC and all the stupid ass sh!t I get myself into...



Cheap Gas

So my thrifty nature finds me looking for a cheaper tank of gas on I95 heading north. Gas has probably been my number 1 expense at this point in this trip. I see salvation ahead... "Sandhu's Discount Gas"...as crappy as this place sounds, this has got to be cheap gas! I personally find the concept of Sandhu's Discount gas to be just a funny title of a place, but that's neither here nor there. I'm gassin up happy as a clam thinkin I got a steal, as I drive off, across the freakin street is a Citgo for $0.05-$0.10 cheaper!! ugh. The moral of the story... just b/c it says someone's discount gas, doesn't mean you shouldn't price shop it!
What I did get from this place is a cool pic of the south eastern states that show's roughly what the gas tax is for each state. I think it's hella neat... I also think i'm movin to Georgia!! Cheap gas rules!

posted by Cptn S.A. Ho @ 5:00 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home