My Links: Bio | Homestarrunner! | Jeep Goodies | Rate U'r Hangover | Real Men of Genius

 

A retelling of my life in DC and all the stupid ass sh!t I get myself into...



Office life...

Ok, so the State Department put out a new (another) computer restriction denying us access to any of our desktop features. So no personalizing your background, fonts or screen saver any more. Now their argument is, technically it's their stuff (this is true) and they can do whatever they want(also true). Lets put it all together, their battle against terrorism starts with taking away my ability to have a picture on my desktop, instead some standardized DOS pic is there. WTF? Don't they have anything better to do?

posted by Cptn S.A. Ho @ 11:38 AM,

3 Comments:

At Thu Jun 15, 12:25:00 PM EDT, Blogger KQB said...

Ah the tyranny of government!

KQB

 
At Tue Jul 11, 09:48:00 AM EDT, Blogger Ear Shot said...

dude you need to update

 
At Sat Jul 15, 11:34:00 PM EDT, Blogger Eunuch said...

Ah, gotta love the opression!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home