My Links: Bio | Homestarrunner! | Jeep Goodies | Rate U'r Hangover | Real Men of Genius

 

A retelling of my life in DC and all the stupid ass sh!t I get myself into...



Totalled...

So, for those of you that don't know, I was in a car accident this past Thursday. The issue was a wet road & a car with TONS of power with no weight over huge rear wheels. We did a little spinning and bounced off some jersey barriers, but all walked away from the accidents with some cuts and bruises but no broken bones. I took the following day off to get some much needed R & R after the accident. Thank you GM for makin a quality product that kept us all alive!

posted by Cptn S.A. Ho @ 10:35 AM,

2 Comments:

At Wed May 17, 12:27:00 PM EDT, Blogger KQB said...

Glad to hear that you didn't get any broken bones or worse. Hope you are doing ok!

 
At Thu May 18, 03:06:00 PM EDT, Blogger Ear Shot said...

anarchy fed you, wisshhh does not. anarchy provided your beer, wisshhh does not

anarchy had ear shot in ass's yellow cheerleader outfit, wisshhh does..... um, we'll have to see on that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home