My Links: Bio | Homestarrunner! | Jeep Goodies | Rate U'r Hangover | Real Men of Genius

 

A retelling of my life in DC and all the stupid ass sh!t I get myself into...



House Party N more...

So this past weekend we did a little partyin at the house. Deff good times, the count was approx 2.5 kegs, 3 cases of specialty beers, 5 bottles of liquor, 5-10 bottles of wine, and all the snack food people could find!! The house is no worse for ware and the stereo survived!! The funniest part is that we had people passed out EVERYWHERE!!! People in the upstairs bedroom, the upstairs drunk tank, people on the couches, people in the back yard, people in the downstairs bedroom, and a couple people passed out in my jeep!! I'll try to upload some pix as soon as I get them off my camera.
On the plus side, my allergies are getting much better. As I predicted, they are almost gone for the year and I still haven't heard from the allergy doc with my shots!!Sunday brought me sittin on the couch for the better part of the day after a few hours of cleaning up trying to get the house back to normal! But the spare TV's never coming down!! It's just too damn cool! I think that's actually my new favorite part of the house now. This week has been pretty tame so far, just hittin the gym and had dinner with the folks. But as you may well know, Thursday is a drinkin day... so tonight should produce some fun pix!!
Well, I’ll leave with, I’m gonna get my pix up here from the party and see if I can get some good pix today! Have a great weekend, & I’ll see ya next week!

posted by Cptn S.A. Ho @ 2:53 PM,

1 Comments:

At Thu May 11, 05:35:00 PM EDT, Blogger KQB said...

Sounds like quite a shindig!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home