My Links: Bio | Homestarrunner! | Jeep Goodies | Rate U'r Hangover | Real Men of Genius

 

A retelling of my life in DC and all the stupid ass sh!t I get myself into...



The Allergist… Finally!

Ok, so I finally got off my ass and went to the allergist... how'd it go you ask?

Stupid!!! They stuck me about 80 times and told me I was allergic to pollen.... No SH!T!!!! That's why I'm here. They have no pills stronger then the over the counter crap anyway, so I’ll get set up for allergy shots. Ok, cool.... shots are good, this can help.... The doc's office can call me back in 2 weeks to get my allergy shots set up and by winter I should be all good. WTF?!?? Pollen season is over for me in 3 weeks anyway!! So all I can do this year is just wait it out. Not to mention that there were like $8 of tolls on the way!

posted by Cptn S.A. Ho @ 11:35 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home