My Links: Bio | Homestarrunner! | Jeep Goodies | Rate U'r Hangover | Real Men of Genius

 

A retelling of my life in DC and all the stupid ass sh!t I get myself into...



New Job

What’s the happs party peoples? Sorry that I’ve fallen off the edge of the world for a hot minute or two… Things have just been entirely too hectic recently for me to catch up on any bloggin’ here and there… I’ve started a new job, which puts a HUGE dent in my blogging time as I don’t have nearly the amount of down time I used to at my old job. On the up side, the new location is great!! I’m off by 4ish on most days and I now work 4 metro stops from where I live! Love the commute, but the parking fees kinda suck! $10+/day…. Ugh. O well, you do whacha gotta do to make it to work on time. I also had to down grade to a 2ft antenna on the jeep in order to fit in the parking deck, but the reception is still good on that one so it’s not that big of a deal. Hope all is well with you guys and you’re gearing up for some kick a$$ new years parties!

posted by Cptn S.A. Ho @ 12:40 PM,

4 Comments:

At Wed Dec 28, 01:40:00 PM EST, Blogger Mr. X said...

How is the new gig different from the old gig? Better money? Better work? Hotter co-workers?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Yours truly,
Mr. X

...curious...

 
At Wed Dec 28, 05:48:00 PM EST, Blogger This one time . . . said...

congrats

 
At Thu Jan 05, 05:46:00 PM EST, Blogger KQB said...

word to new jobs!

 
At Wed Jan 11, 03:50:00 PM EST, Blogger BH said...

Down with any job that keeps you from blogging for so long! ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home