My Links: Bio | Homestarrunner! | Jeep Goodies | Rate U'r Hangover | Real Men of Genius

 

A retelling of my life in DC and all the stupid ass sh!t I get myself into...



Movie Popcorn?

I know it's a bit hard to read, but this is the menu from the movie theater where I went to see Aeon flux in Georgetown, now is it just me or did the days of just movie popcorn disappear? You can order quesadilla's, chicken tenders, and burgers at this place isn't this a little bit much for just a regular theater or has this been happening all across the country?

posted by Cptn S.A. Ho @ 12:51 AM,

2 Comments:

At Mon Dec 19, 02:49:00 PM EST, Blogger Video X said...

that's sad. we still have popcorn. with the extra butter option. i pay dearly for it whenever i go to the movies. dont know what i'd do without it.

 
At Fri Dec 23, 07:46:00 PM EST, Blogger BH said...

Try going to a baseball game at SBC Park in San Francisco. Baseball to me is sitting in the bleachers with the beer man coming by every 5 minutes with your $3 can of Miller Lite and eating a hot dog and pretzel. Apparently that memo got lost at SBC Park. Instead you have to go yourself and pay a fortune for bad beer and they serve things like crab legs, clam chowder, sushi, etc. Wtf?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home