My Links: Bio | Homestarrunner! | Jeep Goodies | Rate U'r Hangover | Real Men of Genius

 

A retelling of my life in DC and all the stupid ass sh!t I get myself into...



Product Reviews

So many of you may have been following my excitement with both Dell and Apple by now since it's been going on for a few weeks. You haven't?? Well let me fill you in....

Apple

I got an iPod mini around the very end of last year & have been using it happily until recently the battery started loosing power earlier and earlier to the point where it would only last about 3 hours. Contacted apple and they sent me another iPod mini (same color and everything!!). I posted a few days ago on that. Well, I plugged it up, loaded it with songs.... and as it turns out this ones broken too!!! Dumb luck!!! Ok, apple.com.... here I come again!! So the phone tech support guy who is very nice sets up an appointment at the genius bar at the apple store in pentagon city mall to have the issue fixed. Cool. Unfortunately, they kicked me out of work about an hour early so I get to the bar and they give me a pager. You ever heard of that? The store gave me a pager to roam the mall with and they'd get to me at the appointment that was set for me at the wrong time. I think they have a contract with the mall to force people to walk around till you buy something then they page you! Great racket! (I bought a stupid video game I didn't need!) So, they replaced my iPod, I've restored the software on it, rebooted and all that. Now I'll just need to load some songs on it & see if this one works. Hopefully it does as I don't want iPod #4 to happen this quick!!!

Dell

Ok, Dell is on my SH!T list!! I ordered a new XPS laptop from them on the 26th of last month.... it just shipped out today!!! Now I know I'm not the most patient person in the world, but it should not take 20+ days to stick a laptop in a box and ship it out. Ya know?
Latest update - The hold up was the processor. They didn't have any of the one I requested. Why not just ask me to change it? It's sooooo simple and makes sense to me. O well, atleast they feel weally weally bad about it and are trying to buy back my love and affection like a good step parent....with gift cards of course!
=)

FireFox
If any of you have been having problems using blogger with your MS Internet Explorer... try downloading Firefox. This thing is fast as hell!!! Deff thumbs up on this one!

Fed Ex
Next explain to me how a package that leaves on the 14th and is scheduled to arrive on the 17th claims to be over night shipping & charges you for it? Anyone??

posted by Cptn S.A. Ho @ 2:05 PM,

3 Comments:

At Tue Nov 15, 10:17:00 PM EST, Blogger Late Nite Drive Thru said...

where have you been? I've been using firefox for over a year!

 
At Wed Nov 16, 01:03:00 AM EST, Blogger This one time . . . said...

I say fuck it and ask Joy for a Nano for X-mas

 
At Thu Nov 17, 07:27:00 PM EST, Blogger Rafael said...

Firefox is like popeye’s chicken... da shiznit!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home