My Links: Bio | Homestarrunner! | Jeep Goodies | Rate U'r Hangover | Real Men of Genius

 

A retelling of my life in DC and all the stupid ass sh!t I get myself into...



A new shot is born!

So last night i'm workin at the bar, and a few people decide to stop by for a few too many coctails. Excellent!! My favorite type! One guy decides to make up a shot, which turns out to be not half bad yet I think half the fun is in ordering it and freakin people out. It's called a golden shower. I think the same guy ended up doing about 5 or so himself just b/c he was so proud of himself for inventing it, followed by about 6-7 more for some of the other bar patrons.
No major commotion last night, but it was my managers birthday... poor thing had to work on her own birthday. That hella sux! When it's my b-day, i'll be sleeepin it off from the night before!!

Golden Shower Shot:
1/2 oz. Goldschlager
1/2 oz. Creme de Banana
1/2 oz. Pineapple Juice

I'm told you get the Goldschlager to make it gold, you get the Creme de Banana to make it phallic, and the Pineapple juice to give it that nice cloudy shade of yellow!!

posted by Cptn S.A. Ho @ 10:23 AM,

5 Comments:

At Wed Nov 02, 12:22:00 PM EST, Blogger This one time . . . said...

I'm taking off the weekend for my birthday. They can't cage me up in this office when I should be out drinkin! Too bad you won't bee here, it's going to be hella fun. Plus the set-up means I only have to work 3 days this week and then I'll have a 4-day weekend!

 
At Wed Nov 02, 02:00:00 PM EST, Blogger You just can't stop!! said...

That drink actually sounds pretty bad.... makes me want to try it. Does our Golden get royalties off of every sale of this drink???

 
At Thu Nov 03, 10:29:00 AM EST, Blogger Late Nite Drive Thru said...

did you taste it? creme de banana does not sound appealing...ewwww!!

 
At Thu Nov 03, 03:02:00 PM EST, Blogger KQB said...

rock on...I may have to order that soon!

 
At Fri Nov 04, 04:41:00 AM EST, Blogger Murray said...

That's my namesake! And I do NOT approve of that shot. Ladies, if you want to try the real Golden Showers...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home