My Links: Bio | Homestarrunner! | Jeep Goodies | Rate U'r Hangover | Real Men of Genius

 

A retelling of my life in DC and all the stupid ass sh!t I get myself into...



May cause minor coma's!

I know some of you are confused by my random pic of a virus poster... let me explain..... (this is where the wavy dream sequence that fades into a back-story would normally be)...

So, it was Sunday after too many mimosa's and $60+ of Chinese food with the usual suspects when we decide to go run trail with the White House Crew. Sure, why not we've been partyin for a few days straight let's keep it up!! So were on trail, I'm running thru the exact same path as everyone else has before me. All of a sudden, I get stung repeatedly (I'm guessing it's bees or wasps or something, I'm not sure as I didn't see them)!! I get a few stings in my hand and a few in my back and a few in my ankle. I dunno what they were, but they were PISSED!!

Ok, now fast forward to two days later and my hand is swollen like I'm a sterile surgical glove filled up with air!! This don't look good. As much as I hate going to the doctor, This thing needs to get looked at. I'm in the waiting area eating some lunch with my swollen hand...What? I was hungry!... and there's the sign that I took a picture of and sent it in to blogspot from my cell phone for your enjoyment and confusion!

The diagnosis - I was stung soooo many times in the same place is why my hand swelled up so much. Let's give you a new tetnus shot, and some shiny bottles of pills to make you allll better! Ain't that always the key? I get home (after I work my night job) take the medication...Then 5 minutes later it was 11am the next day! May cause drowsiness my a$$!!! May cause instant coma is more like it!

posted by Cptn S.A. Ho @ 12:21 PM,

2 Comments:

At Wed Nov 09, 05:39:00 PM EST, Blogger Late Nite Drive Thru said...

you know it only forced you to catch up on your beauty rest! quit your complainin!

 
At Wed Nov 09, 11:50:00 PM EST, Blogger This one time . . . said...

Poor baby! Wouldn't have happened if you'd been here partying with me for my birthday! Miss ya

 

Post a Comment

<< Home