My Links: Bio | Homestarrunner! | Jeep Goodies | Rate U'r Hangover | Real Men of Genius

 

A retelling of my life in DC and all the stupid ass sh!t I get myself into...



Just a quick trail!!

Ok, before you guys get all worked up, this pic is my receipt to my waitress at my bar.. she's a friend of mine and got a kick out of how silly and stupid we were. Besides I left her plenty of cash so don't you kids worry about that. (If you must know, check was $15.35, tip was $10)

Today’s hares - Udder Ho, Motor Mouth, Knee Jerk, & Myself... We meet up and set us a nice trail with a few twists and turns in an area that I’m a tad bit familiar with. A good handful got to run down 4 levels of parking deck for a huge YBF mark, there was some construction site to play in, and we had an excellent shot check of Captain and Cider (Very nice!) Second half of trail found us running by the old house where the evil landlord may/may not be dwelling with a note scribed "Love don't live here no mo!" which I found to be very very funny! Then onto Knee Jerks house to finish up the day. Apparently, they found cause to violate us in EVERY round! I think we all did 5 or 6 back to back down downs.... well... at least the beer was cold, right? Anyway, we go on to the bar for a bite to eat... wings, pizza, more beer!! You know, that sorta thing. Great turn out by all as we took over more then half the place! A few of us stayed a little too late socializing and discussing appropriate locations for meeting people. Good times!

posted by Cptn S.A. Ho @ 8:45 PM,

4 Comments:

At Mon Nov 21, 08:15:00 AM EST, Blogger You just can't stop!! said...

Thats d!ck man. I hate people who stiff.

 
At Mon Nov 21, 02:47:00 PM EST, Blogger Mr. X said...

Careful man, you're true name will be revealed...

Yours truly,
Mr. X

...man of 1,000 masks...

 
At Mon Nov 21, 09:46:00 PM EST, Blogger This one time . . . said...

LOL, I can't believe you got rid of your real name on there!

 
At Tue Nov 22, 12:09:00 AM EST, Blogger Late Nite Drive Thru said...

dude! you should know better than that being a bartender yo self!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home