My Links: Bio | Homestarrunner! | Jeep Goodies | Rate U'r Hangover | Real Men of Genius

 

A retelling of my life in DC and all the stupid ass sh!t I get myself into...



Go Heels!!

Well aren't I becoming quite the sports fan? Here just a few weeks ago I went to see the Washington Capitals play...and lose unfortunately, but I checked it out anyway & I'll be at the Redskins game on Sunday! Good times. Here I've found myself at the UNC Basketball game. The game was great, I brought a little bit of Capt'n with me in case it wasn't, but it was a great game. UNC Won by about 20 points in the last 5 minutes!! Good team.... but then again, my motto... as long as duke loses, I'm not tooo too concerned who wins. It's just always a bonus when it's UNC!!

posted by Cptn S.A. Ho @ 8:18 PM,

5 Comments:

At Tue Nov 29, 04:44:00 PM EST, Blogger Ear Shot said...

i think i just threw up a little in my mouth.


a proud NC State Alumni

 
At Tue Nov 29, 04:46:00 PM EST, Blogger Cptn S.A. Ho said...

Can't we just aggree to hate duke together in peace?
=)

 
At Wed Nov 30, 12:13:00 AM EST, Blogger This one time . . . said...

Amen to that

 
At Wed Nov 30, 12:27:00 AM EST, Blogger KQB said...

Duke can lick my balls!

...oh wait I don't have any.

Duke can lick the figurative balls which I am growing right now.

 
At Thu Dec 01, 11:30:00 AM EST, Blogger Ear Shot said...

haha, unc lost the other night

 

Post a Comment

<< Home