My Links: Bio | Homestarrunner! | Jeep Goodies | Rate U'r Hangover | Real Men of Genius

 

A retelling of my life in DC and all the stupid ass sh!t I get myself into...



Gettin Stuck!

So here I am gettin a little blood drawn as the doc is worried since I wasn't feelin well after the long weekend. I'm sure I’ll be fine, but if I’m not, I’ll let you guys know about it when I know about it in 2 days! But, I was deff glad to take a break from the world yesterday and take care of a few small errands, grab a bite to eat, followed by a good amount of rest (Doc's Orders!) on the couch.

posted by Cptn S.A. Ho @ 12:33 PM,

4 Comments:

At Mon Nov 21, 12:48:00 PM EST, Blogger This one time . . . said...

ew!

 
At Tue Nov 22, 12:11:00 AM EST, Blogger Late Nite Drive Thru said...

I hate needles! how can you look at that while they're doing that to you?

 
At Tue Nov 22, 06:33:00 PM EST, Blogger This one time . . . said...

could it be that your liver is finally failing?

 
At Wed Nov 23, 09:29:00 AM EST, Blogger Cptn S.A. Ho said...

Liver failing? NEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home