My Links: Bio | Homestarrunner! | Jeep Goodies | Rate U'r Hangover | Real Men of Genius

 

A retelling of my life in DC and all the stupid ass sh!t I get myself into...



Two words for ya…..

….I’m gone!! (What song is that from for 100 points?) I am getting up outta DC for the weekend to see what the rest of the country has to offer. My insane book project at work was supposed to be outta my hands… forever....but noooo, i'll be back in on sunday!! If you ever wondered what I do in real life, I do design work on large publications for the US DOE. Here's a link to last years book....if you can't sleep, by all means read a few reports! =)
Now then, I'm gonna go eat some local cuisine and drink some local beer!! How bout dem apples?!?!?!
I hope to have some pix up for ya when I get back on Sunday. In the mean time, all you guys drink one for me where ever you are & I can’t wait to see your photos from the weekend!

posted by Cptn S.A. Ho @ 7:30 PM,

2 Comments:

At Fri Oct 21, 04:53:00 PM EDT, Blogger Murray said...

Have a blast, guy. See you all next week. I'm back for the MCM and am going to try to make an event or two.

 
At Mon Oct 24, 10:15:00 PM EDT, Blogger Shelley said...

Hey there! Thanks for visiting my blog. I added pics from "The Breakfast Club" trip on Sunday so come back to check them out. Although I've been told I'm not officially a Breakfast club member, I consider myself one anyway..LOL.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home