My Links: Bio | Homestarrunner! | Jeep Goodies | Rate U'r Hangover | Real Men of Genius

 

A retelling of my life in DC and all the stupid ass sh!t I get myself into...



TIPS Training and Sinful Ice Cream

So you remember when you were underage and you wanted to go have a few cocktails and be cool like the older kids? You had to learn the rules inside and out so that you wouldn’t get busted using your fake ID & learn to control yourself so as not to cause too much attention to yourself and get the law called on you. Also had to get your hands on a fake ID, or make your own. Those of us that imbibed frequently got really good at doing all this.
Well in food service they have a process called TIPS training (Training for Intervention ProcedureS) which more or less teaches you the exact same thing but from the other side. I know this is a bit of a bland read, but to me I just find it very amusing that everything this guy taught us for spotting fake ID’s and watching drunk signs I already learned by the time I was 18 so that I could use my fake ID’s!!! A role reversal of sorts.
Rather then hash’n last night, I took the night off, thanks to LNDT, to look for another place to live as I’m getting evicted as some of you have read. The place wasn’t bad, but then of course we had to go to the bar to discuss what we thought of it!! After dinner we hit the Cold Stone Creamery… & if you’ve never had it…. OMG!?!?!?!!??! Soooooooooooo fcuking good! I don’t think I’ve every had ice cream that good! If you ever get the chance to scope it out, do so! & give the people in there a tip so they’ll sing that little song for you. Good times!
Now, I just need a pirate costume….

posted by Cptn S.A. Ho @ 1:31 PM,

5 Comments:

At Fri Oct 07, 01:58:00 PM EDT, Blogger Ms Meh said...

In college we used to tell them we promise to tip if they promise not to sing.

 
At Fri Oct 07, 02:52:00 PM EDT, Blogger Ear Shot said...

that id doesn't look anything like you.

 
At Fri Oct 07, 04:10:00 PM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why are you getting evicted? Did your roommates finally figure out who was stealing all their food?

FP

 
At Fri Oct 07, 09:35:00 PM EDT, Blogger KQB said...

damn right coldstone is sinful!

 
At Tue Oct 11, 10:07:00 AM EDT, Anonymous boozie said...

You sound like a girl talking about ice cream like that! You should try the peanut butter perfection, or, as I call it, "crack".

 

Post a Comment

<< Home