My Links: Bio | Homestarrunner! | Jeep Goodies | Rate U'r Hangover | Real Men of Genius

 

A retelling of my life in DC and all the stupid ass sh!t I get myself into...



Talk about wasting your day away….

Ok, so someone pointed out that there was a website called BlogShares, it’s like a fantasy stock market site. What? You guys have your fantasy football, baseball and hockey… So I get fantasy stock market!! Ok, I have been pouring over this thing for what seems like 4ever researching one of the millions of blogs that are up there for trade. Now this is truly addictive! You gotta do missions in order to make some money to buy the stocks that you have been researching….I know i'm a dork.. sue me! Go check to see if your blog is on there too. I bet you it is!! Claim your blog and start trading shares. It’s fun, free, & addictive as hell!!!!

posted by Cptn S.A. Ho @ 2:47 PM,

6 Comments:

At Thu Oct 06, 03:29:00 PM EDT, Blogger All the tact of a Nazi Stormtrooper... said...

Lovin' the anime...

 
At Thu Oct 06, 03:58:00 PM EDT, Blogger Late Nite Drive Thru said...

quit buying up my stock!! I'm now a minority owner in my OWN friggin' blog!

 
At Thu Oct 06, 09:37:00 PM EDT, Blogger Drew said...

Thanks for Joining my mission and Posting the BenSpark Photo-A-Day.

 
At Fri Oct 07, 10:32:00 AM EDT, Anonymous Kane said...

I told Late-Nite about it on Tuesday. found the site several months ago. Earshot pretty much owns my site.

 
At Fri Oct 07, 11:10:00 AM EDT, Blogger Ear Shot said...

i own lots of sites. i found it a while back. somehow i got some stock for doing a survey. then they bought it abck at an outrageous amount. gave me mad cash to buy most all the blogs i read.

 
At Fri Oct 07, 11:15:00 AM EDT, Blogger Cptn S.A. Ho said...

Earshot... As i've come into a little money of my own, i've made some reasonable offers for shares of both Boozie and Elevatorfish!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home