My Links: Bio | Homestarrunner! | Jeep Goodies | Rate U'r Hangover | Real Men of Genius

 

A retelling of my life in DC and all the stupid ass sh!t I get myself into...



Ok, so I've been a little slack lately...

Sorry I haven't had much time to update lately to all of you that enjoy hitting up my blog for a good story here and there, but in my office we have 2 crunch times a year..... I'm smack in the middle of one right now! As soon as the crunch is over, I'll be updating like a champ again and perhaps even get to some back posts that I've missed! Some good news.... I finally got a new lease signed, so this whole getting evicted deal is not so major NE more!!!
=)

posted by Cptn S.A. Ho @ 9:18 AM,

3 Comments:

At Thu Oct 20, 10:44:00 AM EDT, Anonymous Weeeeee! said...

Congrats on signing a new lease! That's a cute house. When's the housewarming party?

 
At Thu Oct 20, 11:57:00 AM EDT, Anonymous boozie said...

Yeah! Where's the new place? I hope this one works out better for you. Also, nice new profile picture!

 
At Fri Oct 21, 01:05:00 PM EDT, Blogger Haystack said...

sweet dude! No more dealin with the bitch from hell...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home