My Links: Bio | Homestarrunner! | Jeep Goodies | Rate U'r Hangover | Real Men of Genius

 

A retelling of my life in DC and all the stupid ass sh!t I get myself into...



Let’s play 60 Questions!

Ok, it’s only 57 as stolen from the Ms. Meh.

1. How tall are you?
5'8"

2. Do you own a gun?
Nope

3. Rehab? Counseling?
Nope

4. Have you ever killed an animal?
Just a couple deer

5. Are you Irish?
O yeah.

6. What do you think of hot dogs?
Wilco Dogs! You know, those cheap 3/$1 gas station hot dogs!! Yummmm…. Hit em with some mustard, ketchup, slaw and relish..

7. What's your favorite Christmas song?
The Christmas Song done by Bare Naked Ladies a few years back. Still like it, although I feel a little silly listening to it in the summer.

8. What is your favorite sound(s)?
The pop of a few cold corona’s with my speed bottle opener!

9. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Bottle water… damn you healthy trendy crack!!!

10. Do you do push-ups?
Yeah

11. Have you ever done ecstasy?
Nope, 100% drug free.

12. Have you been shot?
Only by paintballs and BB’s

13. Have you ever been hospitalized?
Just a few times

14. Do you like painkillers?
Only when they are prescribed to me.

15. What is your secret weapon to lure in the same sex?
Lure in the same sex? Ummmm…. Guys like my jeep? Hell I dunno, never been one to try to lure guys. Not my mix.

16. Do you own a knife?
I own a fabulous assortment of knives.

17. Do you have A.D.D?
Wanna go ride bikes? =)

18. Do you love the pain a tattoo brings?
It’s not bad, but the noise still makes my arm sore.

19. Name Five Drinks You Regularly Drink:
Water, Corona, Blue Moon, Diet Coke, Light Bear (including Bud Light, Busch Light, Miller light, Coors Light, PBR)

20. What's In Your CD Player?
A CD called my Moody mix…. Starts off with Amber by 311

21. What's under your bed?
Spare sheets, not much room under that bed frame.

22. Current Hair?
Getting a little long, but I’m told it looks good spiked at this length. Thinkin about dying it jet black tho… why not?

23. What are you wearing?
Black dress shoes, Silver Dress slacks, Blue J.Crew shirt, my “Drinkstrong” bracelet!!

24. Current Worry?
Did I mention I’m getting evicted this month? Ugh. What a pain!

25. Current Love?
My jeep! Duh!
26. Current Hate?
People who talk tooo much shit about you behind your back… or to your face for that matter. If you’ve got nothin nice to say, then don’t say anything.

27. Favorite Place To Be?
On a ski lift in late January at 6am rising above the cloud lines to the top of the mountain to get first tracks!

28. Least Favorite Place To Be?
My office or stuck on I-395 traffic. It’s a toss up.

29. If You Could Play any Instrument?
Drums baby, all day long.

30. Favorite Colors?
Black, Silver, Blue

31. Person(s) From Your Past You Wish You Could see again:
Mandy

32. Where Would You Like To Go To College?
UNC or Univ. of MD College Park.

33. Where Do you want to live?
Hmmmm…. Right now? Charlotte or Raleigh, NC.

34. Favorite food?
Sushi

36. Number of pillows you sleep with?
2…. Well one, but the other is there b/c you can’t have just one pillow!

37. What do you wear when you go to sleep?
Just some boxer briefs

38. what were you doing 12AM last night?
Slingin’ drinks at the bar people watchin

39. What do you think you'll be doing in 10 years?
…….

40. Are you paranoid?
Not really.

41. First piercing/tattoo?
A small one on my upper left arm in Panama City Beach, FL. My first spring break ever!!

42. Last person you yelled at?
easy…. The damn tour bus that couldn’t pick a lane in traffic this morning when I was late to work. I wonder if he heard me?

43. Last thing you ate?
Cherry tomatoes

44. If you could be a pirate, would you?
Of course, that’d be tha life for me!

45. Do you have an iPod?
Yeah, iPod mini 4GB - but that damn iPod Nano is callin me!!!

46. When and why did you last vomit?
I think it was early this summer or late spring, a friend gave me a ride home after a few too many tequila shots. I got outta the backseat tangled up in the seat belt fell out, landed on my hands and knees and started puking on this tree in my yard all in one swift motion. The people in the car were laughin’ their asses off at me!!

47. What's in your pockets right now?
Wallet, Keys, Cell phone, Lighter.

48. What color are your walls?
Office = whiteish, home = some are wood, some are white, some are covered with pix.

49. Last thing that made you laugh?
The tide letter on Ms. Meh’s blog

50. Any pets now?
Not really, just my fish at my office.

51. Do you have any piercings?
No, took mine out. Used to have my eye brow pierced.

52. If you were a crayon what color would you be?
A vibrant blue

53. Have u ever won any awards?
I’ve won a few, but nothin really worth talking about

54. How many TV's do you have in your house:
2, mine and my roommates.

55. Have you ever sprained/broken/fractured a bone or gotten stitches?
Broken arm, Green break - right hand, sprained both ankles, strained shoulder, strained knee, nearly shattered left knee cap….

56. Who do you tell your dreams to?
No one.

57. If you could pick one person to make out with who would it be?
You know, the usual.. Jennifer Aniston, Faith Hill, Shania, Angelina….

posted by Cptn S.A. Ho @ 1:33 PM,

7 Comments:

At Wed Oct 05, 03:01:00 PM EDT, Blogger Late Nite Drive Thru said...

I've only made it to #6 - you know the best hot dog I've ever had was served from a hot dog vendor in the Panama City ghetto and said to be exported from Colombia

ketchup, mustard, mayo, crushed pineapple, lettuce and potato chips

 
At Wed Oct 05, 03:47:00 PM EDT, Blogger Ms Meh said...

Geez, you can steal my stuff - twice! - but you can't link me. Where is the love? Oh, and...

6... Lived off of gas station hotdogs in college when "the going got tough"
19... Bear (used in place of the more common "beer") is the word of the week.
22... Lord, don't dye it. But I agree on the spikiness.
25... Chicks dig Jeeps, my friend
33... If you wanna live in New Bern, I know a place...
43... I <3 cherry tomatoes. They never make it home from the store.

 
At Wed Oct 05, 04:01:00 PM EDT, Blogger Cptn S.A. Ho said...

You are linked!!!!

 
At Wed Oct 05, 04:16:00 PM EDT, Anonymous Boozie said...

Why on Earth are you getting evicted?

And now I want cherry tomatoes.

 
At Wed Oct 05, 05:32:00 PM EDT, Blogger The Muse said...

Yeah, I'm with Meh on the changing of the color of your hair (and the spikiness). And chicks definitely dig Jeeps. I still stare when I see a hot boy in one. Especially the red & black ones (that's what a UGA education will do to you)... And why don't you just move to Atlanta instead of NC? Much cooler. Of course, if I move to DC, it'll lose a lot of coolness points.

 
At Thu Oct 06, 08:42:00 AM EDT, Anonymous Weeeeee! said...

Your damn bed frame!

I'm with the other chickies, I like the spikes and the Jeep (especially with the doors ON).

 
At Thu Oct 06, 08:44:00 AM EDT, Anonymous kane said...

God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen by the barenaked ladies is a great x-mas tune....sarah mcg sings backup

 

Post a Comment

<< Home