My Links: Bio | Homestarrunner! | Jeep Goodies | Rate U'r Hangover | Real Men of Genius

 

A retelling of my life in DC and all the stupid ass sh!t I get myself into...



Thursday.. Already? Score!

So, I'm leavin work yesterday (day job.... That's ok, it gives me a place to blog!!) and on my way home I drive by the stadium every day. As my friends are doing a little tailgating, I had better swing by....It'd be rude not to, right? Right. A few entrances later, I've learned that all the parking people that work for the stadium are complete A$$HOLES save for two people that are actually helpful. So, I get in the stadium and hang out for a bit, but have to bail just before the game starts as it's time to go out with mom to dinna! She'll kick my a$$ if I'm late.
So, we sit down to dinner, and I realize that, yep, we're related! First words out of her mouth at dinner... "Let's start off with a few shooters!" I'm not one to argue with mom!! A few (use this term loosely) drinks later, there's food, and more food! An excellent meal and excellent conversation! Good times. So, drop mom off & take it to the house. I think I fell asleep as I was turning the key in the lock at my house I'm sooo beat from closing the bar Monday & Tuesday night. I make it, and am out like a light! Gotta rally a little bit today, up in Silver Spring(WTF?!?!?!) for the run tonight. I'll be hobbling along b/c my fcukin burn hurts like hell so just a short walk for me and no run till this leg gets better!

Stupid comment of the day....
"Just to prove to you that no food is safe in the house, I am currently eating your left over spaghetti from last night.... But I'm not liking it!!!!"
(I'm emailing this to my roommate as I eat his leftover dinner from last night!!)

I put you all to this question and I'm expecting answers here....
Would you rather... (please make only one selection & be sure to bubble inside the lines)
  1. Work a job you hate 5 days a week that has a future? ...or...
  2. Work a job you love with no future but make the same money as job 1 only working 3 days a week? ...or...
  3. Work both jobs and try to balance? ...or...
  4. Quit both jobs and move to Alaska...Why not?

posted by Cptn S.A. Ho @ 3:00 PM,

3 Comments:

At Thu Sep 08, 12:36:00 PM EDT, Blogger Late Nite Drive Thru said...

ummm...did you do anything crazy? at least make something up!

 
At Mon Sep 12, 10:53:00 AM EDT, Blogger Ms Meh said...

Buy this book instead: Quit Your Job And Move To Key West or this one.

 
At Mon Sep 12, 11:54:00 AM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, I heard you were whining about the length of the trail at Thursday's hash. Ya big pussy.

FP

 

Post a Comment

<< Home