My Links: Bio | Homestarrunner! | Jeep Goodies | Rate U'r Hangover | Real Men of Genius

 

A retelling of my life in DC and all the stupid ass sh!t I get myself into...



The laziest of all days….

So welcome Sunday & me rolling outta bed at the crack of noon. There’s a handful of people floating around the house from last night looking a little bleary eye-d b/c they stayed up way past my 315am pass out time!
I shuffle around the house for a min looking for leftovers, which I have plenty of, and start to gorge…. Let’s make a plate… Cheeseball? Yes. Dip? Yes. Potato salad? Yup. Chicken Quarters? Chicken Quarters? Chicken Quarters? NO?!?!?!?!?! Some one ate all the damn chicken!?!?!? Grrr. So that's what it feels like to have your food eaten?? O well, more dip then to make up for it & on to the couch. Look Bill and Ted’s excellent adventure is on followed by a Xtreme 4x4 marathon, and right into an encore of Bill and Teds excellent adventure, or maybe Sorority Boys, or the new fall fox line up (Simpson’s, Family Guy, etc) SCORE!!!

“Everything is different, but the same... things are more moderner than before... bigger, and yet smaller... it's computers... San Dimas High School football rules!”

posted by Cptn S.A. Ho @ 3:06 PM,

1 Comments:

At Tue Sep 13, 03:49:00 PM EDT, Blogger Late Nite Drive Thru said...

I have yet to see that movie in its entirety...
and who wrote "San Dimas high school football rules" on my graffiti shirt? - not Cpt. S.A.Ho

 

Post a Comment

<< Home