My Links: Bio | Homestarrunner! | Jeep Goodies | Rate U'r Hangover | Real Men of Genius

 

A retelling of my life in DC and all the stupid ass sh!t I get myself into...



iTunes tag?

THE RULES: List five (or six) songs that you are currently loving. It doesn't matter what genre they are from, whether they have words, or even if they're any good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying right now. Post these instructions, the artists, and the songs in your blog, then 'tag' six other bloggers/friends to see what they're listening to."

Ms. Meh's List
1. Pussy Cat Dolls - Don Cha
2. Keith Urban - Making Memories Of Us
3. Black Eyed Peas - Don't Phunk With My Heart
4. Weezer - Beverly Hills
5. Sheryl Crow - Always On Your Side (found it last night; probable new fave)

My List (in no specific order)
1. Eminem - When the music stops
2. Mos Def - Ms. Fat Booty
3. DJ Encore - Walking in the sky (Radio Edit)
4. Joe Nichols - Brokenheartsville
5. BT - Simply Being Loved (Somnambulist Edit)
6. Olive - Your not alone

..and i'll be tagging....
1. Boozie
2. I can't believe it's not Vodka
3. Kane
4. SMAC
5. Stinabella80
6. Weeeeeee

posted by Cptn S.A. Ho @ 12:43 PM,

3 Comments:

At Wed Sep 28, 01:58:00 PM EDT, Anonymous Boozie said...

Good, I needed something to do this afternoon.

 
At Wed Sep 28, 03:15:00 PM EDT, Blogger KQB said...

me too!

 
At Thu Sep 29, 01:11:00 PM EDT, Anonymous notvodka said...

Ahem... I am still waiting for my 'tag.' Do you that in person?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home