My Links: Bio | Homestarrunner! | Jeep Goodies | Rate U'r Hangover | Real Men of Genius

 

A retelling of my life in DC and all the stupid ass sh!t I get myself into...



Habitual Laziness!

So there I am asleep on the floor after being kicked outta the chair last night getting stepped over as people go to leave the party from the night before. Now according to tacobell.com, the worlds foremost expert on people and their abilities, I am…

A Late Night Pro who should be fed with a Warm Quesadilla

However, that morning picture doesn’t seem to display that. I awake to find myself sleeping under a Washington post?!?! At least it was the Sunday edition. This apartment has gotta get more blankets before I party there too hard again.
On to the metro, but not before I pick up my left over taco’s from last night for breakfast. Yumm. Unfortunately, I have arrived home too late to go help my friend move, sorrie! But that does leave me free to drive over to, brace yourself, Reston! Aaack! I know. There’s a kickball game that I wanted to go scope out as I haven’t been to one….ever. It was good times & I only almost got hit with the ball once! Sweet! After the game we get a little bite to eat, and everyone is near exhaustion so we all go our separate ways to take naps.
Instead of a nap, I just hang out at the house watchin some tube waiting for the Simpson’s and new family guy to come on.
So, my buddy comes over, we get some Chinese food, and finish up king of the hill, stay tuned for an ALL NEW SIMPSON’S!!! & I fall asleep! Ugh, I must be busted ass tired from this weekend or something!

I wake up a few hours later to find the food, the shows & my friend are all gone. O well, on to bed to finish up my 12 straight hours of sleep!
You gotta have that day of rest I guess.

posted by Cptn S.A. Ho @ 2:20 PM,

4 Comments:

At Tue Sep 20, 02:55:00 PM EDT, Blogger Ms Meh said...

Great, now KP thinks he's God...

 
At Tue Sep 20, 03:16:00 PM EDT, Blogger Late Nite Drive Thru said...

what! no stupid antics?

 
At Tue Sep 20, 11:25:00 PM EDT, Blogger KQB said...

word to sleep!

 
At Wed Sep 21, 10:52:00 AM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Roofie tried to give me the hashit last night for sleeping through the party Saturday (while I was AT the party) but some virgin got it for asking "How do you get that thing?" --FP

 

Post a Comment

<< Home