My Links: Bio | Homestarrunner! | Jeep Goodies | Rate U'r Hangover | Real Men of Genius

 

A retelling of my life in DC and all the stupid ass sh!t I get myself into...



…Friday is a drinkin’ day!

Sooooo happy Friday!! Woo Hooo!!! I’m at work, not sure what I’m thinking. On the one side, it’s been a long week I should get some rest blah blah blah, on the other side… It’s FRIDAY!!! As I’m picking up the keg for tomorrow nights small dinner, I decide that I should go out. Just for a few minutes or so!
We start out at Tortilla Coast just off of capital south with a pitcher for me, a few shots… also for me… selfish, ain’t i? Ok, so I shared the shots! I’m a good friend. And you gotta eat well if you plan to drink all night which I decided I would be doing after a few beers.
So, outta the 20+ group of people 6 of us break off to head to Adams Morgan. Before we go anywhere, I have gotta take a pick with my camera phone… look some tall girls and some short girls & some inbetween girls all lined up…. I can win $50,000 from cingular!!!!!! Needless to say Cingular is not interested in blurry bar shots Maybe the cell phone had tequila shots too?
We do a walk thru of Roxxanne’s & it’s dead… must be too early. Up the street a bit… Reef? Naah. Millie & El’s? Too crowded all ready. I know…. The Angry Inch! I’m not sure who’s idea it was to drink Redbull and Vodka, but those go down really quick. So I order another, and another… you get the idea. We head to the next bar (Used to be Crush, now Nolans)where an old friend of mine joins our random walk from bar to bar & proceeds to lead us up to Adams Mill for yet another round. This is where we Fast Forward (FF) a bit… next thing I know, I’m in a cab and the cab driver is yelling at me in a heavy accent telling me he knows the way and to stop yelling at him….FF….i’m on my couch?!?! ...FF… I’m getting a text message at 8am wondering if I’m up on saturday morning? ugh… nooooooo!!! Tommy want sleepy!

The Evenings Totals
4hrs - Total sleep including couch, floor, & bed.
$20 - Cab rides
$150 - Booze (not Boozie!)
$10 - Food - & no jumbo slice? wtf?
$180 - Total - Damn DC is Xpensive!

posted by Cptn S.A. Ho @ 3:00 PM,

3 Comments:

At Mon Sep 12, 04:14:00 PM EDT, Anonymous Weeeee! said...

$150 - Boozie! Damn girl, your rates have gone up!

 
At Mon Sep 12, 04:15:00 PM EDT, Anonymous Boozie said...

Inflation.

 
At Mon Sep 12, 10:29:00 PM EDT, Blogger KQB said...

no jumbo slice!?! travesty.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home