My Links: Bio | Homestarrunner! | Jeep Goodies | Rate U'r Hangover | Real Men of Genius

 

A retelling of my life in DC and all the stupid ass sh!t I get myself into...



Disaster has struck!?!?!?

My lingerie run outfit has been misplaced in the mail!!! Ugh! It got shipped to somewhere near my house and had a 'return to sender' stamp marked on it! Argh. I have a hunch that it actually came to my house and someone EVIL had it sent back anyway! Not my roomies (they’re good, you know I think one got to clean something before I could get to it…wtf? He’s fast!!), someone else, but she’s pure evil!!!!!!! So, after talking to the post office, and the selling place of my outfit, I’m set a drift in limbo waiting to see what’ll happen!! Ooooo the anguish and pain….. maybe I’m over dramatizing a little, but I’m am NOT going in the same outfit as last year!!
Well, let’s see, work was good last night, not too many server drinks to bog me down, and an excellent late night rush of restaurant folks who were all very nice & invited me to their assorted happy hours! I’m thinking I may just do a happy hour tour this Friday to visit all the food service people that always visit me. You know, check out all the area restaurants and the like. There are those who would call this a bar crawl… it’s not! It’s a restaurant tour.

I’m a Sucker for good advertising, so here’s a blurb from an old Ice House add….
"Be the reason they invented camera phones!"

posted by Cptn S.A. Ho @ 12:21 PM,

3 Comments:

At Wed Sep 21, 03:38:00 PM EDT, Blogger The Muse said...

I would say you can wear mine, but that would leave me without a dress. And then I would *definitely* get in trouble in the nation's capital.

 
At Thu Sep 22, 09:31:00 AM EDT, Blogger Ms Meh said...

So sad to miss the lingerie run... but it's for Capital Steps, so it's a good cause. See you Saturday at Metro and SMAC's???

 
At Thu Sep 22, 04:02:00 PM EDT, Blogger Boozie said...

I know my limits...my limits include no lingerie. See you 10/1 at 12pm sharp!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home