My Links: Bio | Homestarrunner! | Jeep Goodies | Rate U'r Hangover | Real Men of Genius

 

A retelling of my life in DC and all the stupid ass sh!t I get myself into...



A Chain letter via bloggers?

LNDT tagged me today, good-by productivity at work!!

7 things you may not know about LNDT:

  1. She hates the Cold
  2. She's got her masters
  3. She packs very efficiently when traveling
  4. Driving a manual transmission car is very important to her
  5. She recently had a hella rough night partying too hard on a boat
  6. She's got what appears to be thousands of pairs of sunglasses for all occasions
  7. She still owes me $20 for gas!!
7 things I have never done and may never do:

  1. Any manner of drugs - I guess I'm just too strait edge
  2. Own an exotic sports car - give me a sleeper any day!
  3. Travel to 3rd world countries - not super big on traveling
  4. Watch the LifeTime Network
  5. Get used to Olives - YUCK!!!!!
  6. Lay down a bike - I can only hope!
  7. Run an ultra-marathon - these guys are nuts!
7 things I did NOT do this weekend:

  1. Balance my accounts, ie. check book etc.
  2. Play some of the video games that I just HAD to have
  3. Drink & Drive - cabs all the way!
  4. Put a scratch on my buddies bike
  5. Stress out about anything
  6. Get into a scuffle of any sorts
  7. Buy anything stupid for myself that I didn't need

7 times I was almost killed or seriously injured

  1. Fell out of a 3rd story window (4)
  2. Broken arm (8)
  3. Building a ramp and launching a few dozen yards on my bike then landing on various body parts and sliding a few more dozen yards (10)
  4. Kicked out knee (13)
  5. Car accident with me on a bicycle (13)
  6. Car accident totaling a 5 series (17)
  7. Snowboarding a half pipe, taking a jump landing on anything but the board (26)

7 people to tag:

  1. West Indian Girl - An up and coming musical group, got a great sound!
  2. Not taggin NE one else! I'm Perpetually It!

posted by Cptn S.A. Ho @ 6:00 AM,

2 Comments:

At Wed Sep 07, 03:48:00 PM EDT, Blogger Late Nite Drive Thru said...

ahhh, the gas! thanks for reminding me - where's your Jeep?

 
At Wed Sep 07, 07:10:00 PM EDT, Blogger KQB said...

word...I'm now stuck at work past 7pm because the procrastinatory lure of chain letters is so, well, alluring.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home